Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sneezes

True, the tissue box covers have become more decorative. They change with the seasons, there are colors to match any décor, but can I tweak it a bit? Absolutely. I decided that I could make a cover using chipboard, Mod Podge, pictures from the internet, and seam binding.

You could easily purchase a wood or paper mache tissue box cover and then decorate. I just chose to use chipboard because I had it handy. I found these hilarious pictures on the internet and used them to cover the box with Mod Podge. I used seam binding trimmed with pinking shears to cover the raw edges and then it was time for silly pictures.


3 comments:

  1. I'm in my p-js!! Gosh mom :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tissue-box cover is absolutely darling! BTW, cute PJ's Manda. :D

    ReplyDelete