Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A trip to Sam's Club

The other day, my daughter and I took a fairly routine trip to our Sam's Club to stock up on the usual suspects...exciting things like salad fixings, toilet paper, hand towels...So we are walking down the freezer aisles, you know the ones, and we came upon this vision just too funny to not take a picture.

Although I have complete and total trust in my daughter, it never hurts to reinforce things...it was a good "teachable" moment.









During these trips, other things generally leap off the shelf and into my basket. What is a gal to do? So can I tell you that these are my new favorite 100 calorie snacks? They are so fruity and crisp and a nice level of sweet...


and I have now found that they have a blueberry flavor that happened into my basket at WalMart.